- To be an institution that trains individuals who are open to all stakeholders, innovative, creative, and socially responsive; acknowledge the importance of merit; embrace principles of cooperation, solidarity, and sharing; believe in future.
- To be in a position that makes its area more effective in improving community health and well-being; produces educational priority service and policies; and is highly respected, followed and referenced in the international scientific platform.
- To be an effective institution in improving professional knowledge of faculty members and students by international exchange programs.
- To develop protective methods in areas threatening the community health.
- To contribute to the development of legal regulations related to health, and ensure them to achieve an international modern level.
- To train professionals, in the light of universal and cultural values, who respect to human rights; have skills for life-long learning, teaching and communication; competent with vocational and scientific areas; render services by using 21th century’s informatics.
- To carry out multidisciplinary studies related to health.
- To make post-graduate education and researches.
- To present technology and services for the community benefit.
- To contribute to developing legal regulations related to health services.
This page updated by Sağlık Bilimleri Fakültesi on 25.07.2019 16:01:09